Sometimes, it may amaze you, MissBehaviour is actually wrong
Yes, really: wrong
Previously in musing about a suitable collective noun for my set of subs & sissies I'd rejected harem as not quite right. I'd even thrown it out as a challenge to my 'pets' to suggest a suitable alternative. But on second thoughts, harem is actually perfect:
- All are female or femme or advanced femme wannabes
- All are partly owned, controlled, advised or trained by or otherwise beholden to MissBehaviour
- There may be too many of them: just sometimes one has to be ignored to concentrate on another; sometimes too many at once are exhausting
- They have a loose pecking order, I have favourites, and they clamour for some attention from me
- All have interesting or even loose morals or imposed moral positions
- All relish wandering around lightly clad in the flimsiest (or even filmiest) of ladies underwear. (Some even mince)
- Sex overtones or play are central elements for all of them
- There are others trying to get in, to taste the delights
New Girls on the Block
I've implied that there are some other loosely attached or would-be members of MBH. Ones who feel a bit left out. So here are some additions, using the same sequential anonymous nomenclature:- s9 is a little different from most, being very strongly interested in slips and similar elements of lingerie, and completely unable to 'pass' as femme. She particularly seems to enjoy the embarrassment & humiliation of shopping for them, searching out those fast-disappearing small lingerie shops, where she is in embarrassed heaven if she can try on the garment under consideration. Meeting (dominant) mature TVs with similar underwear interests is her next step.
- s10 has been withdrawn at her request.
- s11 is an occasional contact who has been strongly feminised and totally humiliated by a Master & Mistress, along with his wife, who has been (well crudely) sluttified. This is a case where I am mostly just a listener to 'confessions'.
- s12 is a delightful recent find, courtesy of mutual contact with another member of my harem. She shares some qualities with MissBehaviour: elegance and style, wit, intelligence and imagination and is of comparable maturity and size. She's extremely flirty, which requires teasing as a common riposte. Somewhat smitten or even infatuated, she's had the honour of being appointed official proof-reader to her Mistress' blog. (The score was 3-1 in her favour on this post.)

Harem seems as good a term as any though I find this Ingres painting much more evocative...
ReplyDeletehttp://ecole.lambda.free.fr/IMG/jpg/Dominique_Ingres_-_Le_Bain_turc.jpg
Thank you b-p
ReplyDeleteYour picture is lovely and the pneumaticity of the incumbents is much to be admired. However I do prefer more 'filminess' on their cladding.
i am honoured to be mentioned by Miss Behaviour, her description of me is so accurate. I am so pleased she pushed me into areas i was not expecting
ReplyDeletes9
s12 is delighted MissBehaviour has adopted her into the harem, and considers her proof reading duties a pleasure.
ReplyDeleteMB has threatened to define some forfeits for any errors on my part. Perhaps readers would care to suggest suitable ideas.
s12