s3 has various modes of enjoying herself, including some phone-sessions with a certain lady that are frankly almost, alright - absolutely filthy. During a few of those supervised remotely by MissBehaviour, she developed the ability to 'pass the guilt barrier' and enjoy 'repeat business'. This has become a useful skill subsequently.
MissBehaviour is always of course eager to assist such developments and employs a variety of training aids in the process, including suitable imagery. ImageFap is an invaluable source of all sorts of such filth, covering a very wide spectrum. While browsing through some offerings with s3 I stumbled on the lady to the right. I don't quite know why, but she immediately 'clicked' for s3 (omg+++). The confidence, the statuesque pose, her 'size', her mammaries, those gorgeous tan marks with the fascinating cleavage feature.... |
|
Over the next week, s3 took her task of worship to heart, indulging on several occasions. As a real test, WQC then 'ordered' a four-fold worship session. She was up for it and of course with MissBehaviour's supervision set off with some alacrity... The first two were relatively easy but by play-the-third she described herself as 'lagging'. By dint of patience and encouragement (much of it rather filthy), climax was acheived again. Nearly within sight of the goal and after a little breather, s3 went that extra mile, producing 'a little dribble' - drained but satisfied and proud to have completed her icon's order. Naturally both WQC and MissBehaviour were delighted.
A little later, during the 'calm-down', s3 astonished me by saying she wanted to 'do it again - now'. And she did, with all of MissBehaviour's tricks, teases and aids to hand (the countdown is a particular favourite.) Five-in-a-row over a little more than an hour- now that's what I call worship!

Well what can I say to that, MissBehaviour has me described impeccably. I do indeed have an infatuation with that picture of WankQueen Caroline. As MissB says, I think the main attractions for me are her super-confident aura and brazenness to let it all show. That face, the lipstick, the boobs and of course the wisps that are nestled between her meaty thighs seem to bewitch me. I have never done 1 four fold in such quick time before as I did that day, coached expertly by MissB. So to then do a 5th afterwards was amazing! I have to admit I felt so sleepy afterwards and had a lovely nap, the type you only get in that post orgasm satisfaction.
ReplyDeleteI also wish to thank from the bottom of my heart, the encouragement that MissBehaviour gives to me during my sessions with her. She has given me the ability to, as she puts it, pass the guilt barrier. Before, after some of my more naughty sessions I would feel slightly ashamed of myself, but now, even after the 2nd (or sometimes 3rd) spooge, I feel so proud of what I have done, even if its in an exceptionally grubby manner during one of my more risque phone calls to a certain special person in my life.
MissBehaviour has also been there for me when I need to tell her about my sesions with my wife, who even though is still a little shy, is overcoming this and can at times be a good little strummer. Basically MissBehaviour has constantly encouraged me to nurture this, which I have done, and so Mr and Mrs Wanker are (sometimes slowly) going from strength to strength.
I have no secrets from MissBehaviour, such is the trust that I have of her. Every aspect of my life is known to her, and I wouldnt have it any other way. MissB you truly are one in a million.
Yours most faithfully for ever,
s3
Ok,
ReplyDeleteI have been informed that a certain other sissy from the harem has also taken a bit of a shine to my special WankQueen Caroline. Whilst i can totally understand this, i wish to say that Her Majesty Wank Queen Caroline is MY discovery, and that its ME who is her biggest fan.
How many times have you managed to "worship" her all in one go? Hmmm? Well I managed to do FIVE in an hour and 15 minutes. Now that is REAL worship. I was sore but i didnt care, all that mattered to me was worshipping my WankQueen.
I'm her biggest fan, I'm her "First Tosser" and whilst i dont want to turn this into a bitchfight, i have to admit that i am a little bit jealous that someone else feels that they are worthy enough to covet one of the most fascinating objects of my desires. It's almost like you're in competition with me to be Her Majesty's favourite, and I dont like it!!
s3
Just what we want - a bit of a catfight in the Harem!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I should perhaps remind you of two things:
i) MissBehaviour was the one who discovered WQC and suggested her to s3.
ii) All that really matters is worshipping MissBehaviour - Her Majesty is merely icing on the cake.
MB