![]() | |||
| Sophisticated see-through © MissBehaviour 2011 |
Many of them haven't seen my elegant image before, though of course they have through conversation pretty clear pictures of my personality. To treat them, and amuse others, you'll find images of MissBehaviour scattered throughout this missive.
| Domme of the 60s? © MissBehaviour 2011 |
![]() |
| Casual but stripped for action © MissBehaviour 2011 |
And fabrics can matter. I'm particularly fond of (OK mildly aroused by) slinky, stretch fabrics - these days of leggings are euphoric, and the Rago long-legged all-in-one can be positively orgasmic. But in certain occasional circumstances PVC, (soft) leather and rubber feature: the Domme rubber nun - black catsuit, wimple and floor-length veil, can be devastating.
If I'm going monochrome then it has to be complete... leopard print means everything leopard, even down to the handbag, earrings, bra and thong. And correct choice of underwear can also be an enjoyable criticality. A few very revealing dresses require very careful choice and positioning of both bra and thong to acheive desired effect. (I'll treat you all to a small choice gallery of pictures of said soon.)
| Sometimes (o )( o) is nice © MissBehaviour 2011 |
But then again, fun can be overflowing if I decide to be a BIG girl. And big girls can get upto L cup these days, though this does tend to be a private affair - I rarely go out in public in anything larger than an E cup ;-)
In other posts MissBehaviour will describe more about the (mental and physical) enjoyment she gets out of and with her sissies and subs, but for the present I'll leave you with three nice final images:
![]() |
| Red devilry + wine... © MissBehaviour 2011 |
![]() |
| .. but laughing in Scarlet © MissBehaviour 2011 |
![]() |
| Elegance and tight trousers © MissBehaviour 2011 |
[1] UK size 14 for those interested, though 12s are becoming a little more common





Mistress - You are beautiful as ever and this sissy worships You
ReplyDelete*eyes averted* s7