If you
all promise to be very good, I'll treat you to some more images of
MissBehaviour.
 |
| Copyright © MissBehaviour 2011 |
Very recently she had a delightful TV weekend, a continuation of an annual series stretching back 8 years now. These small-number by-invitation gatherings take place at an ivy-clad, very comfortable country house hotel, with lovely extensive lawns, trees for shade, great food, excellent staff, a stream running through the grounds and all with the joys of the English summer - which sometimes can be wonderfully hot, and sometimes not.
 |
| Copyright © MissBehaviour 2011 |
Here are a few photographs of Mistress in elegant summer mode from some of these events. One of the delights of such events is being able to be both casual and formal, while still retaining poise and charm in either mode.
 |
| Copyright © MissBehaviour 2011 |
It can sometimes be a ruched slinky minidress, sometimes a cotton playsuit, but always with just the correct image. And naturally these weekends have lots of opportunity to change into a myriad of different outfits.
(For those of you envious of the white & red poppy dress, I'm deeply sorry to disappoint - it was bought last week as a bargain from
JaneNorman, a UK retailer that sadly has just gone into administration.)
lovely summer pics! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Weave - I love it being warm and being able to wear 'skimpier' attire ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi friend
ReplyDeleteI inform you, I am 25 year cross dressing boy; I love wearing panty and corset, but my girlfriend cannot accept me in this role
If it is possible let me know; how I behave with girlfriend?
Many thanks
Patris
ttpatris@gmail.com
Your Harem is lovely MissBehaviour and a testament to Your talent as being a Mistress
ReplyDelete