Thursday, 30 June 2011

No Slip-up - The Professional Touch

s9 has tended to hide her light under a bushel, or in her case, more accurately under a slip. She has a thing about slips - a serious thing, which is often somewhat hard work for MissBehaviour (and she knows that). Somewhat monomaniacal and requiring continual pushes and responses, she nevertheless has certain charms. She loves the thrill of buying such slithery garments in those small, specialist lingerie shops, the sort that has lots of foundation wear. She even went as far as to try lingerie on and ask the saleslady for her opinion. But it became clearer and clearer that what she needed was proper caught-in-a-slip humilation by a nice domineering lady (yes a real woman) - the sort that some 'professionals' can offer.

After a long period of gentle persuasion and to be frank, some real bravery on s9's part, she decided to take the plunge and visit a 'professional lady', but one who could clearly offer the sort of (gentle) verbal and physical humiliation that she needed. She sought out one that seemed (from her website) to be ideal and made contact and discussed her 'requirements'.

She finally visited recently with some great success, and of course MissBehaviour demanded a detailed account of the affair, both to share with my dear readers and to add that little extra frisson of humilation for s9 herself. These are her words, with only mild editing, and a few illustrative pictures added to enhance the atmosphere:

I was very nervous as I approached my destination, I had stopped at the motorway services to prepare myself and had got the postcode of where I was to meet.

I had been discussing this visit for some time with MB and she had convinced me that it was what I needed as the next step.

I rang the doorbell and it was opened by an elegantly lady dressed in a business suit who welcomed me and invited me in. We sat in the dining room and talked about the ideas for my visit. I handed a couple of things over and she said she would just be a minute.

I was sitting in the staff room when this lady came in a skirt suit. As she sat I could not help but notice the lace hem of her white slip showing: so much lace, I felt a stirring. I looked up to find she was watching me and she asked what I was looking at. I said her slip seemed to be showing and she asked if I liked that. This was getting uncomfortable, as she accused me of being a dirty boy when I said I thought it looked sexy.

That was the point when she noticed I was wearing a camisole and put her finger on the lace that was showing. I was told to remove my shirt and as I was standing in front of her she said “I see you do like my slipˮ as I was tenting. She asked if I was wearing more undies and with that I had to strip to show her.

I was left standing there in my tan FF seamed stockings, pink DKs and black camisole. She commented that nothing matched. Her finger went under my chin and forced my gaze into her eyes.

Oh I have a lot on you now, don’t I, you dirty little boy with the small penis? What's in the bag?ˮ

I had to show my bag of silkies, bloomers and slips and French knickers

On your knees and kiss the hem of my slipˮ, she said as she sat down again, with more slip showing.

I kissed all round the lace hem and she said I could touch, so my hand stroked under her skirt as she moved around. She stood and I had to follow on my knees and then more kissing of the slip as she leaned over a sofa with her lovely bum in the air and my hands wandered under her skirt and stroked and I kissed.

I found metal suspender clips. She asked how many and told me to kiss them as I counted.

There were 8!

She had me help change her slip into a lovely pink Charnos and my hands went under her skirt to take the old one off and pull the new one up.

I put on the double layer bloomers. More lace hem kissing.

Let's see you in a slip, you dirty boy.ˮ

I put on a thin white slip with lots of lace, I tried to hide myself as I changed.
Don’t turn awayˮ she said and watched with a sneer.

This was one of my favourite slips and the tip was rubbing on the thin material as I moved. She had me lie on the floor and then she stood over me. I was allowed to feel her slip with my hands but no further up as I had to lie on the floor. She moved over me more, I could see she was naked under the skirt, wow and she was shaven. A little damp patch appeared on my slip.

She stood me up and came very close to my face. Her finger went under my chin again. I had to look her in the eyes.

You are a dirty boy aren’t you?ˮ,

“Yesˮ, I said.

From now on you will address me as Mistressˮ she said and came even closer.

I could feel her breath on my face. She was so close my tented slip was pushed hard against her skirt

“Yes Mistressˮ I mumbled.

Say it properlyˮ and I said it louder. 

Let's change you again.ˮ

I asked if she had liked my DKs and bloomers. She said no. We picked out a black Charnos slip with a slit edged by lace on both sides. This time I did not try to hide my penis: she wanted it on show through the slit.

Ah how pretty.ˮ

I walked a round a little with it sticking out.She leaned over the back of a chair and I worshipped her slip and her skirt rode up to show her suspenders.

I got brave and just quickly stroked her moist mound twice with the slip under my hand, she didn’t comment or move away but I thought better of going further. We continued and I ended up lying on the sofa with her standing by me.

Well you'd better play with yourself, you dirty boy.ˮ

So I started - after a few minutes she sat on the edge of the sofa and with the lace hem of a slip she wrapped my penis and pumped. The roughness of the lace was heaven, she understood what length stokes and speed to use, she stopped at least once to prolong the pleasure and then I exploded and shot up to my breast !

We calmed down, and it was over, I changed, packed and thanked her.

I will go back.I have to.

Now what do you all think of that?

2 comments: