"Madam summoned me?" I ask from the doorway.
I am wearing sheer nylon panties, sheer harem pants and blouse, all in nearly black nylon. My feet teeter in 4" stiletto heels and my nipples are adorned with rings, visible through the sheer top. Dark brown shoulder length hair, natural foundation but glamorous, larger than life eyes, defined with eye liner, and mascara. With red glossy lips and matching nail polish for my fingers and toes.
"Yes Madam, do I please you?" I ask playfully from the doorway
"Oh yes - your appearance is most pleasing"
Madam gestures to the cushion and I walk seductively across the room to Madam, drop to my knees and kneel on the cushion, folding my legs under myself.
I look up sweetly at Madam for instruction. She directs my gaze to the table where I see a bowl containing a bunch of grapes. Gently I pick one from the bunch and offer it to Madam's lips. She opens her mouth and gently nips around my pink polished fingernails as she takes the grape between her lipsticked lips.
"Mmmm .... Stand up and show me yourself"
I quickly stand, and present myself in front of Madam. She can see the rings clamped around my nipples and my pantie through the harem pants.
"Mmm - what a sweet little bulge. Turn around darling... let me see your sweet behind... Oh a sweet thong!!! - and a lovely rose decoration at the back. Bend over dear." she said as she watched me intently as I turned.
Nervously I bend forward, presenting my pantied ass to Madam, and she gently strokes my cheeks through the harem pants.... softly fondling... I let out a small, quiet sigh.
"Mmm I love these harem pants, Madam, thank you so much for getting them for me."
"Tell me a little story, favoured one..."
"Do you remember the day you found me? That boy, on sale in the market. You haggled with my owner, then clipped your leash to my collar and brought me to live in your harem. Where your other houris made me into a special girlie boy...."
"Indeed I do - there was a maverick spirit in you. You remember the 'training' sessions? ... That particular one where the houris said you were ready ... you were all dressed in a white outfit ... and tied over that white-fur-covered frame. In that white oufit.... oh so convenient... the sheer gauze .. the satin and fur trim, the jewels. And in a room with mirrors all around.""Don't remind me Madam. I could not move. I was bound, waiting, I knew not what for. I felt very special Madam, everywhere I looked I could see myself, from every angle. And then you entered."
"The sheer gauze, the discreet black ciré panels... and those thigh length tight boots strutting slowly into the room in silence... but smiling... that loving smile, re-assuring me."
"Despite the outfit, I felt so exposed. You were all in black... a total contrast: I in virginal white, Madam in black".
"You looked pleased with the work your other houris had achieved with me, and I so wanted to be accepted".
Madam interrupts, "Your hair and make-up were superb and you were competely tied down".
"I had tried very hard to learn, Madam. I loved making myself pretty with my makeup. It seemed natural. I wont be seen without it ever again. I was conditioned to the smell of the creams, the soft touch of my fingers applying them to my face and the taste of my lipstick".
"Then you strolled in front of me.. my bound form surrounded by mirrors and very slowly you unzipped yourself... oh so slowly. I licked my lips for the re-assurance of the taste of my lipstick. I felt mesmerised. I smelled your perfume. I think the other houris programmed me to respond to that perfume? You smiled".
"I was in the presence of my Mistress, opening my lips in anticipation as she completed unzipping... and moved closer... very close... and I felt an overwhelming submission as Madam smiled down at me... closer and closer still. I opened my lips, licked them and pushed out my tongue as Madam moved closer.... finally my tongue touches something, something warm, slightly moist, salty. And as I reached out with my tongue ... it grew.. and Madam pushed fully home..."
Smiling at me as I recount our shared experience Madam says "You remember it well, my sweet..."
"Then you pushed passed my waiting lips, my tongue withdrew and I started to lick around you in my mouth and as you grow, you fill me and I start to gag. Then I remembered what the others told me and I tried to swallow and with each gulp you became more deeply embedded within me, my lips bound tightly around and I felt, filled and full. In fact ... fullfilled."
"But then, just as I began to enjoy it... you withdrew..."
"I felt an emptyness, and a need and a long silence reigned as you left the room... and I was left only with my thoughts, a memory of that day."
"I didn't know how long it was until I heard very soft but sharp footsteps behind me ... a black wraith who approached softly and whose black gloves approached my sweet pert bottom, all stretched across the frame... I felt fingers gently reaching for the zipper.... and very very slowly opening my 'access'. The cool air invaded, though the opening zipper. I was completely unable to move and felt completely exposed as Madam's fingers gently caressed."
"I let out two small sighs."
"I felt you just about to take me fully. You were close to my cheeks, your member nuzzling. I wriggled in a vain attempt to deprive you."
"Then you THRUST .... fully and deep.... and repeatedly, taking me as only you MAY - you claimed your ownership of me, without finesse, just animal mounting...until deep inside."
"I felt... transformed, completed... a woman ... filled.. owned, confirmed in the harem. Madam had filled me.... Madam had taken me."
I look up to my wonderful Mistress, she smiles and reminds me, "And you've seen many join since then.. prepared them".
"Yes Madam, all must be prepared for their evening; made submissive; made pretty; made ready".
"But you're still a favourite..."
"Thank you Madam; I live only to serve you".
Madam slowly draws back the wrap-around dress... underneath a brilliant white corselette....
"Now favoured one ... do your duty..."
I kneel between Madam's thighs, pull her panties gently to one side, releasing her clitty. I lower my head and kiss the tip, tasting her, swirling my tongue around the head, opening my lips and pressing forward, swallowing as I go until my lips touch her belly. At last I have her within me once more. I lube up the length and start to bob my head. I pull back until almost out, kiss the tip then bob forward, swallowing, swallowing, sucking you into place.


Bravo! I could spend houris browsing here. You are truly the Sultana of Swing.
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness.
ReplyDeleteI'm positively swooning.