In the most recent visit the maid had to help clean up s4 on arrival after a little engineered 'accident' in the car on the way there - washing panties was a chore A would undertake gladly. (And not just washing I believe, but wearing the 'creamed' knickers of her wife's lover as well - what would you expect from such a naughty maid? And imagine the feeling of wearing/washing panties that had been worn both by her wife and her wife's lover...)
When the niece had all been made-up and prettified by her Aunt, maid A was ordered back in to watch Aunt and niece making love fully-dressed sitting on the corner of the bed, Aunt astride. If you enjoy it - flaunt it.
After dinner, which naturally involved much discreet fondling and groping, s4 was encouraged to spank the maid A for some infraction, whose details are probably completely immaterial. This involved the 'naughty chair' being taken out and A being suitably positioned. s4 was much more comfortable this time administering the corporal punishment; indeed she said she found it rather arousing. S naturally provided light supervision and instruction, with much encouragement to spank firmly if not with very hard smacks, as A had been rather naughty. She then asked s4 to gauge whether A was excited by feeling her panties. Of course this had the intended consequence - the maid would have later to wash her own knickers too.
You may recall a surreptious, morning handjob from a previous visit - this time it was much more blatant. S relished openly exciting her young lover to a very satisfying within-nightie climax, while her maid-husband arranged breakfast-in-bed for the happy lovers.
Lovely underwear with special memories and meanings can add greatly to enjoyment: S has not been at all remiss in using this as a nice reward for her niece. But the most charming way to hear about this is to let s4 tell you about it in her own words:
"The first pair were the ones she took off in her car when she took me home after my first weekend with them. They are a sort of pinky beige colour and are really silky. The front is sort of all lace with embroidered flowers in the lace and a little bow at the waist. The label inside says FandF and there is another label that says about washing them.
Both pairs are lovely to wear and i get extremely excited when i wear them. I think about Aunty S when I wear them and it makes me want to wank myself in them.
I wear one pair of them in bed each night now and i always have to wash them the next day. I think i am the luckiest person in the world and have got some really lovely and very sexy friends who let me be a girl."
The other pair a pale pink silky ones a bit like boxers but with grey lace round the legs with a sort of flower pattern in them. They have little slits up the side of the legs and the label inside says Charnos. Aunty S gave me this pair in the car when she took me home after the second weekend. She had them in a little bag for me.
Both pairs are lovely to wear and i get extremely excited when i wear them. I think about Aunty S when I wear them and it makes me want to wank myself in them.When Aunty S picked me up in her car for my second visit, she asked if i had the beige knickers on and i told her i did. She really gently felt me in my trousers and gave me a really gentle rub. I tried really hard not to do it but i couldn't help it and i did an orgasm in them while she was rubbing me. When we got to their house she told aunty a that i had done an orgasm in my knickers and she had to change them for me. Aunty a had to wash them for me which made me a bit embarassed actually but she didn't seem to mind doing it.
I have worn the pink boxers a few times and I had them on to go and buy a present for Aunty S and aunty a. It made me extremely excited and i had to go and do a wank in them.
MissBehaviour gave me a dare to do when i was at home and i just had the pink knickers on. I had to undress so all i had on was the knickers and then go downstairs and wank myself in them before my mum got home. It was quite scary but really sexy. I was thinking about Aunty S while i was doing it and it made me do a really lovely orgasm in her knickers.
I wear one pair of them in bed each night now and i always have to wash them the next day. I think i am the luckiest person in the world and have got some really lovely and very sexy friends who let me be a girl."
Whatever will niece and Aunts get up to next? — we really look forward to hearing. Perhaps we might even have some pictures of the actual panties!


Hello Miss,
ReplyDeleteIt was really lovely to read about your comments about my visit to see Aunty S and aunty A again. It was really sexy reading about the knickers that Aunty S gave me as presents. I didn't quite understand what you meant about aunty anne wearing them after I did but once you explained about it i found it really sexy. I did a masturbate in the same knickers thinking about her wearing them after Aunty S had made me cream myself in them. I hope she will have to get a spank for being naughty and i can feel if she enjoyed it again afterwards. I would quite like for aunty A to have more fun when i am there.
Thank you for saying the things about me.
Love from R